Call for Participation Released!!
Important Dates (Anywhere on Earth)
|Abstract registration deadline (Firm!)|
|Full paper submission deadline (Firm!)|
|Notification of acceptance||
|Final version due||
Keynote Talks Confirmed !!
The organizing committee is pleased to announce that two keynote speakers have been confirmed for NOCS2018. Two prestigious researchers will share their long years of knowledge and provide their valuable perspectives in view of the challenges and opportunities that the current and emerging NoCs systems are facing.
|October 4th, 2018||
Vivek De (Intel)
|Many-Core SoC in Nanoscale CMOS: Challenges & Opportunities|
|October 5th, 2018||
Giovanni De Micheli (EPFL, Switzerland)
|NoCs: a short history of success and a long future|
- Sep. 8, 2018 Call for Participation is released.
- Aug. 31, 2018 Advance Program is released.
- Jul. 17, 2018 Three Special Sessions and one Tutorial have been confirmed.
- Jul. 12, 2018 Camera ready guideline is updated.
- May. 22, 2018 Last extension of the abstract and full paper submission deadline
- May. 14, 2018 Full paper submission extended deadline
- May. 8, 2018 Special session deadline extended
- Apr. 24, 2018 Regular paper submission deadline extended
- Mar. 12, 2018 Program page is updated with the keynote talk info.
- Jan. 11, 2018 Final Call for papers is released.
- Jan. 29, 2018 Call for Special Session Proposals is released.
- Jan. 11, 2018 Call for papers (Tentative) is released.
- Dec. 14, 2017 NOCS18 website is created.