The International Symposium on Networks-on-Chip (NOCS) is the premier event dedicated to interdisciplinary research on on-chip, package-scale, and rack-scale communication technology, architecture, design methods, applications and systems. NOCS brings together scientists and engineers working on NoC innovations and applications from inter-related research communities, including discrete optimization and algorithms, computer architecture, networking, circuits and systems, packaging, embedded systems, and design automation.
|Abstract registration deadline|
|Full paper submission deadline|
|Notification of acceptance||July 1st, 2018|
|Final version due||July 15th, 2018 (AoE)|
- April 24, 2018 Deadline extended
- March 12, 2018 Program page is updated with the keynote talk info.
- Jan. 11, 2018 Final Call for papers is released.
- Jan. 29, 2018 Call for Special Session and Demo Proposals is released.
- Jan. 11, 2018 Call for papers (Tentative) is released.
- Dec. 14, 2017 NOCS18 website is created.